- Benchmark your project and get new ideas from over 450 peer organizations that took part in this year’s BPM Pulse survey on budgeting, planning, reporting, consolidation, cloud, and mobile performance management. This document contains result highlights supported by charts and expert commentary.
- Author: BPM Partners
- Date: October 2021
- Pages: 20
- Request your copy today by completing the White Papers Request form
The 2021 BPM Pulse survey was conducted during April/May 2021 and received over 450 valid responses. Only input from verifiable end user organizations was accepted.
The demographic breakdown:
- Largest group of respondents came from North America (83%), followed by Europe (14%)
- While many industries were represented the largest groups came from manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, not for profit, government, construction, higher education
- Company size – 7% small, 63% midmarket, 30% large/enterprise
- Respondents came from IT and operations, but the largest group (58%) came from Finance, followed by senior executives (15%)
- Both technology (cloud, mobile, AI, software vendor preference, role of Excel) as well as business topics (forecasting methodology, profitability optimization requirements, operational analytics focus, budgeting and reporting priorities, etc.) are covered. This year’s survey also included questions on the use of these systems to deal with the economic fallout from the pandemic, as well as what capabilities are needed for the next phase of challenges and potential recovery.