- Benchmark your project and get new ideas from over 300 peer organizations that took part in this year’s BPM Pulse survey on budgeting, planning, reporting, consolidation, cloud, and mobile performance management. This document contains the complete raw survey results.
- Author: BPM Partners
- Date: June 2018
- Pages: 80
- Request your copy today by completing the White Papers Request form
The 2018 BPM Pulse survey was conducted during May 2018 and received over 330 valid responses. Only input from verifiable end user organizations was accepted.
The demographic breakdown:
- Largest group of respondents came from North America (83%)
- While many industries were represented the largest groups (7% – 19%) came from manufacturing, financial services, professional services, healthcare, higher education, and not for profit
- Company size – 8% small, 59% midmarket, 33% large/enterprise
- Respondents came from IT, operations, executive management, but the largest group (76%) came from Finance
- Both technology (cloud, mobile, AI, software vendor preference, role of Excel) as well as business topics (reforecast frequency, profitability optimization requirements, operational analytics focus, budgeting and reporting priorities, etc.) are covered.