- Benchmark your project and get new ideas from over 315 peer organizations that took part in this year’s BPM Pulse survey on budgeting, financial and operational planning, financial reporting and analytics, consolidation and close, AI, and finance transformation. This document contains result highlights supported by charts and expert commentary.
- Author: BPM Partners
- Date: August 2022
- Pages: 23
- Request your copy today by completing the White Papers Request form
- The 2023 BPM Pulse is now open. To receive the full 2023 results report and an Amazon gift card JOIN IN
The 2022 BPM Pulse Research Study was conducted during April/May 2022 and received over 315 valid responses. Only input from verifiable end user organizations was accepted.
In this report you will:
- Find out what the 65% of companies pursuing finance transformation are hoping to accomplish
- See which extended planning operational areas are getting the most attention
- Learn which capabilities companies are counting on to help them manage through the next 12 months
- Discover today’s most important features in budgeting, consolidation, and reporting systems
- Understand the reasons behind the numbers through BPM Partners’ expert commentary