Sponsored by Board
- Discover how large companies can achieve sweeping benefits with a full-scale, comprehensive makeover of financial consolidation, enacted incrementally.
- Author: BPM Partners
- Date: July 2020
- Pages: 11
- Request your copy today by completing the White Papers Request form.
Consolidation is a foundational element of any corporate performance management solution today. Improved management reporting, for example, which is cited as a primary driver in two-thirds of all CPM/BPM projects, relies heavily on consolidation functionality. This whitepaper recommends a set of ten key criteria for selecting a consolidation solution and gives real-life examples of several major companies that “took consolidation to the next level”.
Sponsored by CCH Tagetik
- See the key requirements for a performance management system to help you manage through the current challenging economy, and how it lines up with the goals of Finance transformation projects.
- See a demo of product features that support these goals.
- Speaker(s): Dominic Sharp, Senior Solutions Specialist, CCH Tagetik; Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners
- Originally Broadcast: July 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Watch Now
The recent global crisis has presented CFOs with a transformation opportunity. The must-have technology capabilities suddenly needed to manage through the crisis actually fit into the bigger roadmap and can accelerate your finance transformation. Insights from the 2020 BPM Pulse Survey will show the close relationship between Finance’s current need to deliver strategic planning, cash flow planning, scenario modeling, profitability analysis and business workflow and collaboration with the journey to modernize.
BPM Partners Global Headquarters
BPM Partners, Inc.
Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901, USA
Phone: (203) 359-5677
Fax: (203) 359-5877