- Now in its 19th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on everything important happening in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics.
- See the 2022 BPM Partners’ Core Vendor list, Best New Vendor for 2022, BPM Pulse customer satisfaction ratings, and the 5th Annual BPM Pulse Awards.
- Speaker(s): Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners
- Originally Broadcast: June 2022
- Duration: 70 minutes
- This Webcast is No Longer Available. Look for the Next Pulse of Performance Management Webcast in June 2023.
- Questions about performance management vendors? Speak with one of our experts here.
Today almost all FP&A groups are making significant changes, but each at their own pace. Some are part of a broad finance transformation initiative, others are focused on extending planning and analysis into operations, still others are simply evolving from static FP&A processes to more dynamic ones. How do you decide which approach is right for you? In addition, consolidation capabilities are growing in importance and showing up everywhere. Is it time for your organization to modernize your consolidation approach? Also included:
- New for 2022: An expanded analysis of operational planning – what companies are specifically looking for, and what the vendors are actually offering
- New for 2022: How to tell consolidation solutions apart – focused vs. comprehensive vs. non-existent
- New for 2022: Customer interest and vendor support for new areas of focus such as ESG reporting and analysis
- As always, the key vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core, specialized, and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction
BPM Partners Global Headquarters
BPM Partners, Inc.
Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901, USA
Phone: (203) 359-5677
Fax: (203) 359-5877