Sponsored by Unit4
- Learn how finance transformation is continuing to drive the adoption of new technologies.
- Understand the changing role of spreadsheets and what capabilities to look for in a replacement system.
- Discover how today’s economic reality is shaping planning and reporting systems.
- Speaker(s): Oliver Sullivin, Consulting Team Lead, Richard Ludlow, Business Development Manager, Unit4; Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners
- Originally Broadcast: November 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Watch Now
The limitations of the spreadsheet model of planning are only being highlighted by current conditions. With teams now required to produce and update forecasts and plans continuously, current models are impairing flexibility and preventing the finance team from becoming a true engine of strategic advice for the business. Craig Schiff, CEO of BPM Partners, discusses the landscape today and what the future holds for the Finance Office, including the challenges Finance teams are still tackling, their aspirations for the future, and how FP&A continues to evolve.