Sponsored by deFacto Global
- Learn how integrated planning dramatically enhances performance management.
- See demos of customer use case examples.
- Understand the capabilities to look for in an integrated planning solution.
- Speaker(s): Anthony D’Anna, Financial Performance Management, Mike Marotta, Operational Performance Management, deFacto Global; Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners
- Originally Broadcast: October 2020
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Watch Now (no registration required)
Integrated Planning, defined as the ability to manage both financial and operational performance across an organization using a single tool, has been the Holy Grail of the Business Performance Management industry since its inception. Thanks to advances in the use of SaaS and big data technology, Integrated Planning is coming of age. This technology evolution is well-timed since the use cases Integrated Planning can support have become even more critical today.