- Benchmark your project and get new ideas from over 330 peer organizations that took part in this year’s BPM Pulse survey on budgeting, planning, reporting, consolidation, cloud, and mobile performance management. This document contains the complete raw survey results.
- Author: BPM Partners
- Date: June 2020
- Pages: 80
- Request your copy today by completing the White Papers Request form
The 2020 BPM Pulse survey was conducted during April/May 2020 and received over 330 valid responses. Only input from verifiable end user organizations was accepted.
The demographic breakdown:
- Largest group of respondents came from North America (77%), followed by Europe (19%)
- While many industries were represented the largest groups came from manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, software, not for profit, consumer products, higher education
- Company size – 8% small, 54% midmarket, 38% large/enterprise
- Respondents came from IT, operations, executive management, but the largest group (61%) came from Finance, followed by senior executives (17%)
- Both technology (cloud, mobile, AI, software vendor preference, role of Excel) as well as business topics (forecasting methodology, profitability optimization requirements, operational analytics focus, budgeting and reporting priorities, etc.) are covered. This year’s survey also included questions on priorities during challenging economic conditions and the status of finance transformation projects.