Sponsored by Prophix
- Understand more about the cost, service, functionality, technology considerations and business benefits when looking at on-premises systems and cloud-based offerings
- Speaker(s): Craig Schiff, CEO, BPM Partners; Ronel Marbella, Director Product Strategy, Prophix; Joey Perrone, Director FP&A, Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- Originally Broadcast: January 2017
- Duration: 60 minutes
- This webcast is no longer available!
- See other webcasts, or request slide deck
As more and more Finance applications become available via the cloud, organizations must consider which deployment approach will best meet their particular business needs to help ensure they are evolving and modernizing the Office of Finance’s budgeting, reporting & forecasting. Join us as we discuss the cost, service, functionality, and technology factors to be considered when looking at on-premises and cloud-based performance management applications. Also, hear from a leading biotechnology company, who will share their decision process in choosing a modern finance solution. Learn the details of how they evaluated the On-Premise vs. Cloud deployment options, along with the lessons they learned along the way that helped to mitigate risks.