Buyers Guide: Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions
NEWLY UPDATED 2022 – 2023 EDITION: FEATURING 20 VENDORS AND THE LATEST BPM PULSE RATINGS AND TRENDS DATA
Financial consolidation and reporting solutions have grown in importance in the last several years. While not every company requires full statutory consolidation and reporting capabilities, some elements of consolidation, and of course financial reporting, are included in every performance management project. The vendor landscape for these solutions has also changed: new leaders have emerged, and the number of vendor choices has increased, particularly for midmarket organizations. We decided it was time for consolidation and reporting to get its own buyers guide. BPM Partners is pleased to present its newly updated 2022 – 2023 Buyers Guide for Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions.
This is not an analyst report, but a consumer-oriented guide that leverages data from our annual BPM Pulse Research Study and Vendor Landscape Matrix report. It is the only vendor-neutral Buyers Guide for Financial Consolidation and Reporting Solutions available today.
Areas covered in this guide include: financial consolidation and close, account reconciliation, management reporting, statutory reporting, performance dashboards
This guide has 7 key sections:
- Requirements – we provide guidance on the key requirements you should be considering for your new consolidation and reporting solution
- Focused vs. comprehensive consolidation – we provide a table laying out the key differences between the two main categories of consolidation solutions available today
- Core vendors – we provide a brief snapshot for a list of established vendors that have received top ratings specifically for their consolidation and reporting functionality
- Core vendors rating comparison chart – we provide a chart comparing customer satisfaction ratings for seven key attributes
- Additional vendors – we provide a list of newer vendors and others that did not meet our core vendor criteria
- Process – we provide elements of the methodology and best practices we use on our own projects to enable you to find the best vendor for your unique requirements
- Bonus content – case studies and product data sheets from Fluence, OneStream Software, Talentia, Vena, and Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik
Get your copy …