With more choices than ever in the Budgeting and Planning solution market we realized it was time to bring back our annual Buyers Guide. The requirements and use cases for Budgeting and Planning solutions have evolved, along with the capabilities of the vendor offerings. Most Buyers Guides available today are written by the vendors themselves, and as you might expect, are a little biased. BPM Partners is pleased to present its 2022 Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions.
This is not an analyst report, but a consumer-oriented guide that leverages data from our annual BPM Pulse Research Study and Vendor Landscape Matrix report. It is the only vendor-neutral Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions available today.
Areas covered in this guide include: budgeting, forecasting, modeling, financial planning, operational planning, analytics
This guide has 6 key sections:
- Requirements – we provide guidance on the key requirements you should be considering for your new budgeting and planning solution
- Core vendors – we provide a brief snapshot for a list of established vendors that have received top ratings specifically for their budgeting and planning functionality
- Core vendors rating comparison chart – we provide a chart comparing customer satisfaction ratings for seven key attributes
- Additional vendors – we provide a list of newer vendors and others that did not meet our core vendor criteria
- Process – we provide elements of the methodology and best practices we use on our own projects to enable you to find the best vendor for your unique requirements
- Sponsored content – vendors provide value added content in the form of case studies, product data sheets, and more
Get your copy …
Link to full guide: Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions