NEWLY UPDATED 2022 – 2023 EDITION: FEATURING 24 VENDORS AND THE LATEST BPM PULSE RATINGS AND TRENDS DATA
With more choices than ever in the Budgeting and Planning solution market we realized it was time to bring back our annual Buyers Guide. The requirements and use cases for Budgeting and Planning solutions have evolved, along with the capabilities of the vendor offerings. Most Buyers Guides available today are written by the vendors themselves, and as you might expect, are a little biased. BPM Partners is pleased to present its newly updated 2022 – 2023 Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions.
This is not an analyst report, but a consumer-oriented guide that leverages data from our annual BPM Pulse Research Study and Vendor Landscape Matrix report. It is the only vendor-neutral Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions available today.
Areas covered in this guide include: budgeting, forecasting, modeling, financial planning, operational planning, analytics
This guide has 6 key sections:
- Requirements – we provide guidance on the key requirements you should be considering for your new budgeting and planning solution utilizing our latest BPM Pulse research
- Core vendors – we provide a brief snapshot for a list of established vendors that have received top ratings specifically for their budgeting and planning functionality
- Core vendors rating comparison chart – we provide a chart comparing customer satisfaction ratings for seven key attributes from the latest BPM Pulse customer satisfaction ratings
- Additional vendors – we provide a list of newer vendors and others that did not meet our core vendor criteria
- Process – we provide elements of the methodology and best practices we use on our own projects to enable you to find the best vendor for your unique requirements
- Bonus content – case studies and product data sheets from OneStream Software, Prophix, Talentia, Unit4, and Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik
Get your copy …
Link to full guide: Buyers Guide for Budgeting and Planning Solutions